Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ABC's

A- Attached or single: Attached, 5 years in June!!!
B- Best Friend: Sean
C-Cake or Pie: Cheesecake and Strawberry Shortcake
D-Day: Sunday
E- Essential Item: Chapstick and ice
F- Favorite Color: Black
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Home town: Mapleton, Utah
I- Indulgences: These days it's anything dark chocolate
J- January or July?: July, my birthday is in July
K-Kids: Porter-2-1/2years old and Lo-arriving soon!!!
L-Life is incomplete without: My husband, family, and friends
M- Marriage Date: 6/24/2005
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Cutie Oranges :)
P- Phobias or Fears: Not having my family
Q- Quote: "When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child."
R- Reason To Smile: Porter
S- Season: Spring!!!
T- Tag Three: Lacey, Danielle, Emily
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love to clean???
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Definitely not a vegetarian, love me some meat
W- Worst Habit: Chewing ice
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, only because everytime I've had one it's been to see my babies :)
Y-Your favorite food: Right now it's mexican food
Z: Zodiac Sign: Cancer

No comments: