1. Where were you when you first found out that you were pregnant? At the doctor's office
2. Who was with you? Nobody
3. How did you find out that you were pregnant? Thought I had ulcers so I went to the doctor...I got a much different diagnosis
4. What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? In shock
5. Who was the first person you told? Sean
6. Did you plan to get pregnant? Not necessarily
7. Did you tell everyone else right away? Yes
8. Was everybody happy for you? Yes
9. Did you go out and celebrate? I'm sure
10. Did you want to find out the sex? Duh...I'm way to OCD to go on such a whim
11.What was the sex? Boy
12. Did anyone throw you a baby shower? My mom, sisters and aunts
13. Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you wouldn't put on your baby? Doesn't everyone...gotta love those hanger outfits!!!
14. How much weight did you gain? 24 pounds
15. Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Yes, thank goodness!!!
16. Did you get any stretch marks? Nope, thank goodness for that too!!!
17. What did you crave the most? Ice
18. Did you crave anything crazy? No
19. Who or what got on your nerves? My kids at school
20. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope smooth sailing
21. Where and when did you go into labor? Orem Community Hospital May 3, 2007 at 6AM
22. Did your water break? Dr. Judd broke it for me...ya that was fun!!!
23. Who drove you to the hospital? Sean
24. Who was in the room when you gave birth? Sean and the entire staff at the hospital
.25. Did you go early or late? I was induced 4 days early
26. How long were you in labor for? 12 hours
27. Did you have any drugs for the pain? Oh did I ever...!!!
28. Did you go natural or have a C-section? Natural
29. What was your first reaction after giving birth? Definately scared and worried
30. How big was the baby? 6 lbs 12 oz, 19 1/2 inches
31. Did your husband cry? Yes
32. What did you name the baby? Porter Hugh Reay
33. Does his name have any significant meaning? Porter after Porter Rockwell and Hugh is a family name on my dad's side.
34. Did you have any visitors? Lots of Family and Friends
35.Did the baby have any complications? Yeah, he wasn't breathing when he came out, it took him 4 minutes to breath....I definately do not want to relive those minutes ever again
36. How old is your baby today? 21 months 20 days
37. When is the next one coming? Who knows...
38. If you could, would you do it all over again? Definately
39. Tag five: Lacey Daily, Kellie Lee, Florrie Nuttal, Shannon Foote, Kella Allfrey
I just wanted to let you all know (just in case you were wondering) that living with 9 fingers isn't really that big of a deal. I mean, I feel self-conscio...
2 days ago