Monday, March 29, 2010

A quick update before I find myself with little time :)

I know, I know I usually hate posts that don't have pictures, but I thought I'd hurry and let ya'll know the latest in our lives. We are doing well, working and trying to prepare for Lois's arrival. We are planning on getting induced on April 20th so really I only have 3 weeks left rather than 4. Which I am so happy about, but nervous as well. Do we really have everything we need?...NO, Do I feel like it's been a lifetime since I had a baby?...Yes, But do I want to be done being pregnant?...Oh definetely!!! More than likely the next time I post will be to show you all our little Lolee Reay :)

2 comments:

Bryce and Kella Allfrey said...

Congrats on the little on soon! I'm with ya on done being pregnant! Hope everything goes well- i'll only be a couple weeks behind ya!

Chelsie and Trace said...

I can't wait to see her I'm so excited! You have to try and give me a jingle so I can come and see you guys!